Tuesday, July 13, 2010

hey you..

There's something..
Something I can't explain to the world when I met u
You're really kind..
And I don't event care who u are
You come to my life with easy way
But when you're gone..
Everything's changing
My life..
My light..
My sunshine..
Too hard for losing you
I need 1 minute to fell in love with u
But..
I need even more of one year to forgetting you
All the memories
I still remember..
Remember all of u
Remember when you laughed
When you smile
When you spoke
When you called my name
When you told me that u miss me
When you told me that u love me
And I replied it all..
I told u that I love u even more
And I miss u so much..
And when I said that I don't wanna lose u in my life..
When everything was change, maybe you lost that memories
But..
Not for me
Even the little things
I still remember it
What u wore..
What u said
What u brought
What u told to me
Believe me
I miss u so damn
I just want u know
I just want u realize it
I miss u so damn
But..
I only hope the best for u
Hope you happy without me
Thanks for making my life so colorful
Thanks for everything
:')

No comments:

Post a Comment